The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to make all young drivers complete a safe driving education course before being licensed to drive. #IELTS
The increasing number of traffic accidents is surprising. However, this is not an issue that decreases young emotion to be behind the wheel. Under these circumstances, it is significant to have clear the reasons why the best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is with safe driving education course before being licensed to drive.
Nowadays, young individuals must keep in mind that taking a driver training course before obtaining their driver’s license is the responsible way to start driving. The classes are designed to teach them to be safe and responsible drivers. Moreover, they can look forward to learning about some other important information such as vehicle basics (like dashboard controls, pedals and mirrors, and the basic automobile maintenance), important rules of the road, safe driving in different weather conditions, city traffic versus country traffic versus highway traffic, how to minimize in-car distractions and the dangers of distracted driving, plus the effects that drugs and alcohol have on driving.
Besides, having mechanical knowledge is an independent factor that not all young drivers manage. It is difficult for a young driver without the right preparation to be able to change their car tire if gets a flat or how to treat the car when it overheats on a road trip. Updated driver’s education courses deliver pragmatical and clever knowledge to run those circumstances.
Another positive aspect of young driver’s training is the increased awareness of drugs and alcohol. If a young man is learning how to drive next to his father, despite the father’s know-how it is difficult to illustrate the consequences of driving under drugs and alcohol effects in a young mind. Professional institutions show the teens devastating videos of accidents to acquire the aware effect that could avoid a future catastrophe.
On the other hand, a safe driving education course teaches defensive driving techniques. These involve, how to react with aggressive drivers, how to avoid crashes, how to deal with all types of weather, and more. Furthermore, taking a complete safe driving education course young adults will increase their responsibility. Numerous institutions teach their students that when they are operating a car everything that happens is their responsibility. Having a greater awareness of the outcomes, people increase their sense of personal responsibility.
To conclude, a safe driver education course is the best option to teach young adults how to drive responsibly and decrease the number of accidents and incidents on the road. Likewise, is the major collaborator to maximize confidence in teenagers. After following a proper learning course, they walk away with a better understanding of cars and safety regulations.
1+ Important knowledge for vocabulary purposes
Driver training course teaches:
1. Information about vehicle basics (like dashboard controls, pedals and mirrors, and the basic automobile maintenance)
2. Important rules of the road
3. Safe driving in different weather conditions
4. City traffic versus country traffic versus highway traffic
5. How to minimize in-car distractions
6. The dangers of distracted driving
7. The effects that drugs and alcohol have on driving.
8. Mechanical knowledge E.g. how to treat the car when it overheats on a road trip.
9. Defensive driving techniques E.g. how to react with aggressive drivers, how to avoid crashes, how to deal with all types of weather, and more.
Warnings about this essay
- The essay above was written by an IELTS student.
- The opinions on the essay may not be the real inclination of the author.
- Having English as a second language may cause grammar mistakes.
- Since it was written for educational purposes numerous illustrations tend to be fake.
- Please use the information on my platform to generate ideas about IELTS topics and vocabulary only.
Note: I will appreciate constructive comments below
If you are an IELTS student and I would have the opportunity to talk with you, I would ask you, which two ideas would you have, and which vocabulary would you add?
List of names, last names, and postcodes to practice IELTS spelling section 1
It is not a secret that IELTS section 1 could be a terrible deception if you miss one mark in the easiest section. How…
An email for an IELTS student
The following email was sent in January 2020 under the request of a friend who would take the IELTS for immigration…